When you log onto Prism Element you experience delays with the page loading and slow responses.
Connect to the CVM and restart the Prism service :
- SSH to any CVM
- Enter –> curl http://0:2019/prism/leader && echo
- To get the prism leader, you can see it’s on CVM 10.0.0.66
- If not already connected to this CVM connect to it
- Stop the prism service
- Enter –> genesis stop prism
- You can see Prism service is now down
- Issue command Cluster Start & you will see the Prism service start on a CVM
- It may not be the CVM that is was running on but that’s fine.
Ref:// How to restart Nutanix Console services Article # 000001014
2 thoughts on “Nutanix – Restart Prism”
Ԍood post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs
I stumbleupon every day. It’s always helpful to
read articles from other authors and use something from otһer websites.